These mini Christmas puds are the perfect size for popping in your mouth after dinner.
The ingredient of Mini Christmas puddings
- 200g dark chocolate, chopped
- 700g of fruit cake
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup icing sugar mixture, sifted
- 250g white chocolate to melt
- 40 assorted coloured mini jelly beans
The instruction how to make Mini Christmas puddings
- Place the dark chocolate in a bowl over a pan of simmering water. Stir until melted and smooth.
- Crumble the cake in a large bowl. Add the chocolate, orange juice and sugar. Stir to mix well. The cover. Refrigerate for 20 minutes or until firm enough to handle.
- Roll level tablespoons of cake mixture into balls. Place them on baking sheets covered with parchment paper, flattening bases slightly so they sit on the trays. Refrigerate until firm.
- Melt the white chocolate following the method in step 1. Let cool for 10 minutes. Drizzle over puddings to form custard (see tip). Decorate with jelly beans.
Nutritions of Mini Christmas puddingsfatContent: 138.142 calories
saturatedFatContent: 4.7 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2.7 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 22.4 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 1.6 grams protein
sodiumContent: 2 milligrams cholesterol