For a delicious Christmas twist, use white chocolate and dried cranberries to make this irresistible rocky road.
The ingredient of Christmas rocky road
- 2 x 180g pkts white chocolate, chopped
- 110g pkt Lucky Flaked Almonds, toasted
- 1/3 cup (45 g) Lucky Natural Pistachios
- 1 cup (50g) pink marshmallows, cut in half
- 1/2 cup (65 g) dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup (20g) desiccated coconut
- 1 tablespoon dried cranberries extra
The instruction how to make Christmas rocky road
- Grease a 18cm (base measurement) cake pan square and line the base and sides with baking paper, allowing sides to overhang by 2cm.
- Place the chocolate in a large microwave bowl and heat on medium heat, stirring with a metal spoon every 30 seconds, for 2-3 minutes or until melted and smooth.
- during this time, three-quarters of the almonds in a large bowl. Stir in the pistachios, marshmallows, cranberries and coconut.
- Add three-quarters of the chocolate almond mixture. Mix well to coat. Pour the mixture into the prepared pan, pressing with the back of a spoon to level the surface. Tap the pan on the bench to remove any air bubbles. Pour over the remaining chocolate and smooth the surface. Sprinkle with the remaining almonds and extra cranberries. Place it in the refrigerator for 3 hours or until firm. Cut them into pieces.
Nutritions of Christmas rocky roadfatContent: